- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 T Woolworths Cajun seasoning
- 500 g frozen calamari rings, thawed
- 70 g flour
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- oil, for deep-frying
- lemon wegdes, for serving
- Woolworths tartare sauce, for serving
1. Mix the buttermilk and Cajun seasoning, then marinate for 1 hour.
2. Strain, season the flour with salt and pepper, then toss the calamari in the flour.
3. Heat the oil and deep fry over a medium heat until golden brown. Season while hot and serve with lemon wedges and tartare sauce.
Find more calamari recipes here.