- 1 cup Woolworths full-cream plain yoghurt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 t vanilla extract
- caster sugar, for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 130°C. Whisk together all the ingredients until well combined.
2. Divide the mixture between 4 small ovenproof jars. Place in a deep tray with a dishcloth at the bottom to keep the jars stable, then top up with water until about halfway up the sides of the jars. Bake for
30 minutes, or until just set and still slightly wobbly.
3. Remove from the oven and water bath and serve warm or cool.
4. Sprinkle a layer of caster sugar over the top of each jar of baked yoghurt and caramelise using a blowtorch.
Photograph: Andrea Van Der Spuy
Food assistant: Kate Ferreira