- 480 g flour
- 2 t yeast
- 2 T sugar
- 1 T salt
- 2–2 1⁄2 cups water
- 200 g Woolworths frozen sweetcorn kernels
- Woolworths braai relish, for serving
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Sift together the dry ingredients.
2. Add 2 cups water to the dry ingredients, mixing as you go. If you’re using a stand mixer, mix at a medium speed until a ball of dough forms. If the dough is a bit tough, add some more water until it feels soft.
3. Knead for about 10 minutes by hand or 5 minutes on medium-high speed in a stand mixer. Mix in the sweetcorn, then place the dough in an oiled bowl to rise until doubled in size.
4. Grease a large bowl. Fill the bowl to three- quarters with the dough, then fill a large saucepan that the bowl will fit in with water about 2 cm deep. Place the saucepan over a medium heat, top with the bowl of dough and cover with a lid. Do not remove the lid for at least 30 minutes, then test the dough with a skewer to see if it is fully cooked. Serve with the warm tomato relish.