- 2 T olive oil (plus extra)
- 1x 600 g punnet Woolworths cherry tomatoes
- 5 g fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 150 g baby marrow
- lemon juice, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chilli, to taste
- 2x 500 g Woolworths Italian potato gnocchi
- 80 g butter
- fresh buffalo mozzarella, to serve
1. Place 2 T olive oil, cherry tomatoes, basil and garlic in a pan. Caramelise over a medium heat.
2. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the raw baby marrow and toss with olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice, seasoning and chilli to taste.
3. Cook the gnocchi in salted boiling water for 2 minutes, or until they float to the top. (Test one before draining.)
4. Add to a pan with the butter and fry until crispy and golden.
5. Serve tossed with the tomatoes, baby marrow and torn fresh buffalo mozzarella.