- 2 Woolworths Mediterranean cucumbers
- 1 x 75 g Woolworths micro vegetables punnet
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 x 300 g Woolworths oak-smoked trout with edible gold dusting side
- Microgreens, to garnish
- For the dressing, mix:
- 4 T Woolworths horseradish sauce
- 1 lemon, juiced
Using a vegetable peeler, shave the celery and cucumber into ribbons, then place in iced water to curl.
Once the celery has curled, drain and transfer to a large serving platter and arrange in a circle with the cucumber ribbons to resemble a wreath.
Add the micro vegetables and radish and top with the gold trout. Garnish with microgreens and drizzle over the dressing.
Chef's note: “Favourite salads can be found on most Christmas menus in South Africa but it’s possible to make almost any one extraordinary by presenting it as a festive wreath. For this version, the hint of sparkle from the Woolies gold trout adds something truly special.”