- 350 ml Woolworths Fresh Milk/ Soy Milk/ Almond Milk/ Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoons Woolworths Seasonal Honey
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- a pinch Nutmeg Powder
- 1 Green Cardamom Pod (Elachie)
In a teapot or saucepan boil the milk together with the cardamom pod on medium to high heat.
Once the milk is heated gradually add the turmeric powder, ginger powder, cinnamon and nutmeg powder.
Stir thoroughly using a whisk.
Pour out into a ceramic glass mug, stir in honey, and serve hot and steaming.
A rather deliciously comforting and nourishing hot home-made beverage for those random cold weather days.