- 2 x basic meringue recipe
- salt a pinch
- 400 g Muscovado sugar
- Woolworths Extremely Creamy Madagascan vanilla ice cream, for serving
1. Find the recipe for the basic meringue here. Preheat the oven to 120°C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. 2. Substitute the caster sugar with Muscovado sugar when making the basic meringue mixture.
3. Spoon the meringue mixture onto the lined baking tray. Bake for 2 hours, or until set on the outside and soft and gooey on the inside.
4. Serve with Madagascan vanilla ice cream.