- 2 cups Woolworths organic liquid vegetable stock
- 150 g asparagus spears, roughly chopped
- 15 g Italian parsley
- Sea salt and white pepper, to taste
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 200 g Woolworths cauliflower, broccoli and kale rice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 250 g Woolworths Carb Clever spinach- and-cauliflower noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 80 g mangetout, blanched and roughly chopped
Bring the stock to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the asparagus and simmer for 3 minutes. Add the parsley and remove from the heat. Blend until smooth and season to taste.
Strain the broth through a clean dishcloth or muslin cloth.
Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium to high heat. Add the garlic and cauliflower rice and fry until cooked through. Squeeze over a little lemon juice and season to taste.
Place the noodles into a warm bowl and top with the fried cauli rice and blanched mangetout. Pour over
the green asparagus broth.
Cook's note: Eat all your greens in one go with this super bowl starring asparagus and mangetout – a squeeze of lemon juice adds delicious zing.