- 1 x 80 g sachet Woolworths Thai green curry paste
- 2 T canola oil
- 1 avocado, mashed (optional)
- 4 anchovy fillets (optional)
- 1 x 400 g can coconut milk
- 1 T fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 T brown sugar
- 3 - 4 T water
- 140 g mangetout
- 120 g sugar snap peas
- 1 Woolworths rotisserie chicken, shredded
- Fresh mint, for serving
- Sprouts, for serving
- For the sambal:
- 1 t caster sugar
- 2 T rice wine vinegar
- 1 green apple, halved and sliced
- 1 x 3 cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 fresh green chillies, sliced
Place the curry paste into a large saucepan with the canola oil and fry for 1 minute. Add the avocado, anchovies and coconut milk and simmer for 15–20 minutes.
Blend the coriander, lime juice, brown sugar and 3–4 T water until smooth. Stir into the curry as you take it off the heat, along with the mangetout and sugar snap peas.
Divide between bowls, top with the shredded chicken, mint and sprouts. Serve with the apple-and-chilli sambal and warm naan bread or rice if you like.
To make the apple-and-chilli sambal, dissolve the caster sugar in the rice wine vinegar, then add the apple, ginger and chillies.