- For the salad, lightly toss together
- 400 g Spanish green tomatoes, sliced into wedges
- 30 g fresh basil
- 7-8 anchovies, oil set aside
- 2 T sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 T pumpkin seeds
- 10 caper berries
- For the dressing
- 1 t oil (decanted from the anchovy bottle)
- 2 T fish sauce
- ½ t sesame oil
- 1 T honey
- 1 T grainy mustard
Whisk together the dressing ingredients then drizzle over the salad just before serving.
Per serving: 501kJ, 4.5g protein, 7.9g fat, 8.2g carbs
It’s been said that a world without tomatoes is like a string quartet without violins. Indeed, today’s exotic new varietals lend a melodious note to everything from salads to soups.