- 1 x 350 g packet Woolworths baby marrow spaghetti
- 2–3 T olive oil
- 50 g wild rocket, rinsed and dried
- 30 g baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 200 g spaghetti or spaghettini, cooked al dente and drained
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the pesto, blend:
- 125 g pecorino (or Parmesan), grated
- 70 g pitted green olives, rinsed and well-drained
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 50 g baby spinach
- ¼ cup olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. In a wide pan, stir-fry the baby marrow spaghetti in the oil until just softened. Turn off the heat and stir in the rocket and spinach until slightly wilted.
2. Add the drained pasta and mix. Generously top each serving with pesto and a twist or two of pepper.
Cook's note: “This is really easy to make, filling, and full of great flavour.”