- 2 pineapples, cored and sliced
- 2 peaches, halved and stoned (optional)
- 150 g strawberries, halved
- 1 paw-paw, peeled and sliced
- 100 g dark brown sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, seeded
- ½ t cinnamon
- Woolworths mango sorbet, for serving
- For the granadilla coulis:
- 2 granadillas, pulp removed
- 1 cup granadilla juice
- 4 T sugar
- ½ lime, zested (optional)
Place the fruit on a tray and sprinkle with the sugar, vanilla seeds and cinnamon. Braai over hot coals or grill in a griddle pan for 3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
To make the coulis, place all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 7 minutes, skimming off the foam, or until thick. Transfer to a jug and cool.
Arrange the fruit on plates, drizzle over the coulis and serve with the sorbet.