- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 t olive oil
- 500 g fresh kingklip
- 2 T ghee
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 30 g Parmesan, finely grated
- 150 g Tenderstem broccoli, charred
- fresh lemon juice, to taste
- 2 T crème fraîche
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 T sesame seeds, lightly toasted
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 45 minutes, or until soft and cooked through.
2. While the sweet potatoes are roasting, heat a nonstick pan over a high heat. Sear the kingklip skin side down. Pour over the ghee, garlic and Parmesan, then place under the grill for 10–15 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
3. Serve the kingklip with the sweet potatoes, crème fraîche and charred broccoli. Season to taste, squeeze over some lemon juice and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.