- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 t ground coriander
- 1 t smoked Spanish paprika
- 1/2 t ground turmeric
- 1/2 t ground cloves
- 1⁄2 t cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 t ground cinnamon
- 400 - 500 g free-range deboned leg of lamb
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- Ingredients aren't specified.
1. Mix the spices, then rub them and the olive oil onto the meat. Marinate overnight in the fridge.
2. Remove the lamb from the fridge and bring to room temperature.
3. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot, then sear the lamb on both sides until charred. Roast (still on the griddle pan) for a further 30 minutes.
4. Allow to rest, then slice to serve.