- 6 organic tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 180-200 g organic Gouda cheese
- a handful of organic pistachios, oven roasted
- organic white balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- freshly ground black pepper
- sea-salt flakes (optional)
Arrange the tomatoes in rows on four strips of baking paper placed on a grill pan. Interleave the tomato slices with thin slices of Gouda.
Smash the nuts using a heavy pestle and mortar.
Just before serving, slide under a hot grill until the cheese just melts.
Lift each paper onto a plate and, with the help of a spatula, slide the tomatoes and cheese onto the plate. Drizzle with white balsamic vinegar and sprinkle the cracked nuts on top.
Season with a twist of pepper and, if it needs it, a few flakes of salt.
Per serving: 805.4kJ, 10.3g protein, 14.3g fat, 6.1g carbs