- 600 g Woolworths freshly frozen hake fillets, thawed
- 4 T olive oil
- 3 T Woolworths harissa paste
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 500 g Woolworths frozen roasted Mexican-style corn mix, thawed
- 1 t Woolworths Lazy Kettle hickory smoke extract
- 1 handful coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 handful parsley, roughly chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- lime wedges, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C with the grill on. Place the hake on an oven tray lined with baking paper, then top with the olive oil and harissa paste. Roast for 15 minutes.
2. While the fish is roasting, heat the vegetable oil in a large wok until very hot. Add the Mexican-style corn mix
and sauté for 5 minutes. Add the smoke extract, coriander, parsley and seasoning.
3. Serve the corn mix with the roast fish, fresh coriander and lime wedges.