- 2 T Woolworths harissa red pepper paste (plus extra)
- 3 T olive oil
- 1x 1 kg pack Woolworths frozen ruby roast vegetable mix
- 1x 400 g can black beans
- 2 t coriander, chopped
- 1 T honey
- red wine vinegar (or lemon or lime juice), to taste
- 1 red onion
- watercress (or baby spinach), to serve
- feta, crumbled, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Mix 2 T of the harissa paste with the olive oil and toss with frozen ruby roast vegetable mix. Spread the vegetables evenly onto a baking tray, leaving space between them. Roast for 25 minutes, shaking the tray often, until tender and cooked through.
2. While the vegetables are cooking, drain and rinse the black beans. Combine with chopped coriander with olive oil, honey, 2 t harissa, and a dash of red wine vinegar or lemon or lime juice to taste.
3. Slice the red onion, add to the beans and toss in the dressing to marinate.
4. Arrange watercress or baby spinach on a platter, top with the beans, warm vegetables and crumbled feta.