- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 T rice wine vinegar
- 5 t honey
- 3 T chives, chopped
- 5 t oregano, ripped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to season
- 6 guavas, peeled and halved
- 250 g cooked butter beans
- 500 g assorted mushrooms (shiitake, chanterelle, porcini, portabellini)
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- 1 x 2 cm piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
Prepare a dressing by mixing together the olive oil, vinegar and honey.
Add the chives, oregano and lemon zest
and juice. Season.
Combine the guava with the butter beans and mushrooms.
Lightly dress with a little olive oil and sprinkle with ginger.
Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, until the mushroom and guava are soft but not completely cooked.
Remove from the oven and toss in the ready-made dressing.
Serve as a warm salad or tossed cold through cooked fusilli pasta.
Per serving: 1371.4kJ, 3.6g protein, 26.6g fat, 15.8g carbs