- 150 g flour
- 75 g cocoa powder
- 130 g brown sugar
- 290 g castor sugar
- 175 g butter, melted and cooled
- 1 t vanilla paste
- 3 free-range eggs
- 85 g Woolworths Belgian milk chocolate with hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 x 360 g can Caramel treat
- 100 g Woolworths chocolate chip cookies, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place the flour, cocoa powder, sugars, butter, vanilla and eggs into a large mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Fold in the chocolate.
3. Spoon half the mixture into a greased and lined baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven then spoon over the caramel in an even layer.
5. Sprinkle over the chopped cookies and the top with the remaining brownie mix.
6. Bake for a further 10 - 15 minutes, until the brownie is cooked but still fudgy. Serve with ice cream while still warm.
View this post on Instagram