- 2 T white vinegar
- 2 free-range eggs
- 2 brown mushrooms
- 1 T butter
- 250 g tub fat-free plain yoghurt
- 1 small green chilli, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, chopped
- 15 g rocket, for garnishing
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Fill a small saucepan three quarters full with water. Bring to a boil and add the vinegar.
Break each egg into a small bowl then carefully pour into the boiling water, cooking one at a time.
For a soft egg, boil for 1 minute.
In a large saucepan, fry the mushrooms in the butter until golden brown.
Serve each mushroom topped with a few spoons of yoghurt and an egg.
Sprinkle with the chopped chilli and garnish with rocket. Season to taste.
Per serving: 855.8kJ, 13.5g protein, 12.5g fat, 9.7g carbs