- 1 kg Woolworths Everyday large potatoes, peeled and cooked
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 30 g butter
- 1 T smoked Spanish paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 - 2 red chillies, sliced (or to taste)
- 4 spring onions, sliced, plus extra for serving
- 8 Woolworths slicing tomatoes, diced
- 1 x 400 g can chopped tomatoes
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 400 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 200 g baby spinach, slightly wilted in a pan
- 1 x 70 g pack prosciutto crudo (optional)
- 4 large free-range eggs
- Woolworths nacho chips, for serving
- avocados, chopped, for serving (optional)
1. Mash the potatoes with the milk and butter, then set aside. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Fry the paprika, garlic, chilli and spring onions for 3 minutes over a low heat in a cast-iron ovenproof pan. Add the diced tomatoes and increase the heat to medium. Fry for 5 minutes, then add the canned tomatoes and simmer for 5–10 minutes. Season to taste and remove from the heat.
3. Mix in the black beans and top the sauce with the baby spinach, then top with a layer of mashed potato.
4. Make 4 wells in the top of the pie and brush with butter or olive oil. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until golden and slightly bubbling. Break the eggs into the wells, season and bake for a further 5 minutes. Serve warm with Woolworths nacho chips and avocado.