- 20 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 3-4 tablespoons boiling water
- 200 g portebellini mushrooms
- 200 g brown mushrooms
- 200 g oyster mushrooms
- 1 elephant garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sheets (800g) ready pre-rolled French pastry
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Soak porcini mushrooms in boiling water for 20 minutes. Fry the portebellini in a little olive oil until golden brown. Remove and do the same with the brown and oyster mushrooms.
While the mushrooms are warm, add lemon juice and garlic. Slice mushrooms when cool and add to drained porcini mushrooms.
Use a medium size muffin tin and line the cavities with circles of pastry.
Drain the excess liquid from the mushrooms and season. Spoon mushrooms into pastry circles and cover with rounds of pastry. Make a small slit or circle in the tops to allow steam to escape.
Crimp pastry sides and top together. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the heat down to 180°C and bake until crisp and golden brown.
Serve warm with onion marmalade.