- 12 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1 x 160 g tub Woolworths sour cream-and-chive dip
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g Woolworths oak-smoked trout ribbons
- 10 g fresh chives, chopped
- lemon or lime wedges, for squeezing
Spread one side of the bread with the sour cream-and-chive dip, then top with cucumber and season to taste.
Cut the trout to the size of the bread and place half on the sandwiches, reserving the remaining trout. Top the sandwiches with the remaining slices of bread.
Spread a thin layer of sour cream dip over the tops of the sandwiches and arrange the remaining trout on top of the sandwiches. Carefully slice in half using a serrated knife to make finger sandwiches. Sprinkle with chives and serve with the lemon or lime wedges.