- 100 g salted butter
- 300 g Woolworths frozen cooked prawn ring, thawed
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 500 g linguine, cooked al dente
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g hazelnuts, chopped and roasted
- 60 g Woolworths basil pesto
- basil leaves, for serving
Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat, until it starts to brown and foam. Toss the thawed prawns through the butter with the garlic and lemon juice until heated through.
Add the cooked pasta to the pan, tossing to coat. Season to taste and add the lemon zest, then stir through the pesto, hazelnuts and basil leaves. Serve immediately.