- 620 g ready-to-roast vegetables (leek and mushrooms)
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T canola oil
- 1 x 5 g korma spice kit or
- 2 T korma paste
- 1 cup organic chicken stock
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- 150 g organic unrefined
- brown sugar
- 2 fresh green chillies, finely chopped
- 100 g fresh dates, pitted
- 1 whole roast chicken, shredded
- fluffy rice, for serving
- 1 T fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground
- black pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Toss the vegetables in the olive oil until coated then roast for 20 minutes.
Heat the canola oil in a saucepan with the korma spices or paste.
Add the chicken stock and simmer for 5 minutes.
Mix in the coconut milk, brown sugar and chilli.
Smash the dates in a pestle and mortar then add to the curry.
Simmer for 10 minutes then add the shredded chicken and roasted vegetables to warm through.
Serve steaming hot in deep bowls with fluffy rice and chopped fresh coriander. Season to taste.
Per serving: 5001kJ, 81.9g protein, 70g fat, 53.8g carbs