- 185 g butter
- 40 g honey
- 4 free-range eggs
- 150 g castor sugar
- 20 g demerara sugar
- 185 g plain flour
- 10 g baking powder
1. Gently melt butter and honey together.
2. Meanwhile, beat eggs, sugar and Demerara sugar in a mixer until quadrupled in size.
3. Slowly add butter and honey mixture to eggs while mixer is running.
4. Sift flour and baking powder together. Fold into egg mixture and make sure everything is combined.
5. Butter and flour a madeleine tray, place a tablespoon of mixture in each shell.
6. Bake at 170°C for roughly 9 minutes or until golden brown. Eat while still warm.