- 1 Woolworths best ever free-range lamb crown roast
- 500 g seedless Black grapes
- 3 T vino cotto
- 5 g sage leaves
- 2 T butter
1. Follow the cooking instructions on the crown roast packaging.
2. Meanwhile, fry a handful of sage leaves in butter until the butter begins to brown and the sage leaves are crispy.
3. Place grapes on a baking tray and drizzle with vino cotto. Roast until the grapes are soft and sticky.
4. Arrange juicy grapes in the centre of your lamb crown roast. Drizzle over sage butter and crispy sage leaves.
4. Serves well with a side of crispy garlic roast potatoes and a simple green salad.
Photography: Jan Ras
Recipes and Production: Jacqueline Burgess
Food assistant: Lerato Motau
Woolworths best ever-free-range lamb crown roast is made using two French-trimmed racks of free-range lamb tied together with twine to create a crown shape and flavoured with rosemary sprigs, garlic cloves and seasoning.
Shop at Woolworths.