- 2x 500 g Woolworths free-range lamb ribbetjies
- 1x 700 g pack Woolworths baby potatoes with garlic-and-herb butter
- 15 g mint, chopped
- 15 g Italian parsley, chopped
- 15 g basil, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 chillies, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- radishes, sliced, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Roast the lamb ribbetjies for 20–25 minutes, turning once until crispy.
2. Microwave the baby potatoes according to package instructions.
3. Using a pestle and mortar or blender, combine the chopped mint, Italian parsley, basil, crushed garlic, chillies, red wine vinegar and olive oil. Season to taste.
4. Toss the potatoes in the herbs and serve with the ribbetjies, garnished with fresh sliced radishes and mint.