- 800 g heirloom or ripe tomatoes
- 5 T olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 T caster sugar
- 190 g orzo
- 4–6 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 T Woolworths harissa paste
- 1 cup Woolworths Ayrshire double-cream plain yoghurt
- micro basil, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut up the tomatoes and arrange on a baking tray. Drizzle with 2 T olive oil, add 4 cloves garlic, season and sprinkle a pinch of caster sugar over the surface of each tomato. Roast for 20 minutes.
2. Cook the orzo according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
3. Slice the remaining garlic and gently fry until golden brown in the remaining olive oil. Add the sundried tomatoes and harissa paste and fry for 1–2 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat, fold through the orzo, reserving some for serving.
5. Arrange the tomatoes and orzo on a large plate, dot with dollops of yoghurt and finish with the reserved dressing. Garnish with micro basil.