- 1x 600 g Woolworths caramel sponge cake
- 1x 600 g Woolworths chocolate sponge cake
- 1 litre Woolworths Madagascan vanilla ice cream
- 1 litre Woolworths triple caramel ice cream
- 1 litre Woolworths Tin Roof ice cream
- 1x 360 g can mint-flavoured Caramel Treat
1. Grease 2 x 22 cm springform cake tins.
2. Separate the sponge cake layers and place a layer of caramel cake in the bottom of each cake tin. Top with the vanilla ice cream and place in the freezer to set.
3. Once frozen, top with a layer of chocolate cake and top with caramel ice cream. Place back into the freezer. Repeat with another layer of chocolate cake and the Tin Roof ice cream. Top with the last layer of caramel cake and freeze overnight, or until set.
4. Just before serving, remove from the freezer and remove from the tins. Stack the cakes on top of each other, then top with the Caramel Treat. Slice to serve.