- 800 g Danish feta, drained
- 1 red Thai chilli, sliced in half
- 500 g calamata olives in brine, drained
- 500 g bottled artichokes in oil
- Olive oil
- Lollo rosso salad leaves, washed
Use a deep salad bowl and place cheese at the bottom. Layer with chilli, olives and artichokes.
If the artichokes are whole, halve or quarter them. Pour the oil from the bottle over the layers.
Use additional olive oil to cover the artichokes. Dry leaves in salad spinner and place on top of the salad.
Serve as an antipasto salad with Italian cold meats and crispy Italian bread.
Leftovers can be kept in a sealed jar in the fridge, for up to two weeks. If doing so, add garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, and fresh herbs such as rosemary or thyme to marinade.