- 1 T olive oil
- 2 free-range chicken breasts, quartered
- 3 leeks, cut into chunks
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup parsley roughly chopped
- 2 cups rosmarino pasta , cooked al dente
- 1 French baguette, halved and toasted
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- sea salt and white pepper, to taste
Fry the chicken in the olive oil over a very high heat. Remove from the pan. Add the leeks, celery and garlic and fry until the leeks are soft.
Return the chicken to the pan. Add the stock and baby spinach and warm through. Add the parsley.
Just before serving, add the cooked pasta.
Generously spread the avocado onto the baguette. Squeeze over some lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve with the chicken broth.