- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped chilli
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 cups baby spinach, stems removed
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup peeled and pitted litchis
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut shards
- 2 tablespoons toasted peanuts, toasted
Dry roast cumin and coriander in hot wok for a few seconds. Drizzle a little oil over and add garlic, chilli and ginger. Stir-fry for a few seconds, add spinach and continue stirring until the spinach starts to wilt.
Add coconut cream and litchis and turn heat down. Gently stir through only once. Top with coconut and peanuts. Serve on the side with a curry dish.