- 8 large leftover roast potatoes
- Leftover gammon or bacon, cubed
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 15 g chives, thinly sliced
- 100 g crème fraîche
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 100 g Parmesan or Cheddar, grated
Preheat the oven to 200°C. Carefully scoop out the flesh from the potatoes leaving the skin behind like a shell.
Mix the potato flesh with the gammon or bacon, spring onions, chives, crème fraîche and seasoning.
Spoon the mixture back into the potato shells and top with the grated cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve hot with rocket and baby tomatoes or cold on the road the next day.