Giant pretzels add a salty zing and freeze dried fruit adds a little tartness to this beautiful, marbled chocolate treat. Make it as an edible Christmas gift or serve at your next soirée with vanilla ice cream.
- 100 g white chocolate
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 50 g hazelnuts, toasted
- 50 g Woolworths ginger biscuit Chuckles
- 18 g Woolworths dried figs, cherries and blueberries
- 25 g Woolworths salted giant pretzel knots
- 30 g slivered almonds, toasted
View this post on Instagram
1. Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Melt the white chocolate and dark chocolate in separate glass bowls. Pour the dark chocolate onto the greaseproof paper, then pour over the white and marble the two together using a wooden skewer.
3. Decorate the chocolate using the remaining ingredients, then refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 15 minutes. Break into shards and enjoy with vanilla ice cream.
Videography: Xoli Zee Khumalo, Barry de Villiers
Still photograph: Shavan