- For the marinade, mix:
- 1⁄3 cup sherry vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g tuna, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 200 g yellowtail, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 1 fennel bulb, plus fronds, shaved
- 50 g caperberries, chopped
1. Toss the tuna and yellowtail with the marinade and chill, covered, for 15 minutes. The fish will turn lighter in colour.
2. Once the fish has marinated, toss with the fennel and the caperberries. Drizzle with the remaining marinade.
Photograph: Myburgh Du Plessis
Food assistant: Bianca Strydom