- 1 x 300 g Mediterranean creamy potato bake
- 2 x 250 g matured sirloin steaks
- 1 T olive oil
- Cracked black pepper, for coating
- 100 g fine green beans, topped, tailed and steamed
- 1 T farm butter, for serving
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, for seasoning
Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
Transfer the potato bake from the packaging to a heat-proof dish then place in the oven until bubbling and golden.
Place a pan over a medium-to-high heat. Coat the steaks in a little olive oil and a generous coating of cracked black pepper.
Sear on each side in the pan then cook to your liking. Serve the steaks on the warm potato bake with steamed green beans topped with lashings of butter. Season to taste.
Cook’s tip: Try matured rump or rib-eye steaks, and melt over ready-made garlic butter.
Per serving: 3231.4kJ, 57.7g protein, 49g fat, 19.3g carbs