- 2 T canola oil
- 600 g Woolworths beef-and-pork frikkadels (or use chicken or beef)
- 100 g baby pak choi
- 150 g radishes, sliced
- 4 T rice vinegar
- 1 x 125 g pack Woolworths Asian rice paper wrappers
- canola oil, for deep-frying
- coriander, for serving
- basil, for serving
- mint, for serving
- roasted, salted peanuts, for serving
- Woolworths crispy onion sprinkle, for serving
- For the sauce:
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- 1 x 190 ml bottle Woolworths Blue Elephant Thai peanut sauce
- 4 T soya sauce
- 3 T sesame oil
- 1 T Woolworths miso paste
- 2 sticks lemongrass, bruised
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Heat the canola oil in a pan over a high heat, then brown the meatballs.
2. Combine the sauce ingredients and transfer to a roasting bag. Add the meatballs to the bag and place in a roasting pan. Seal the bag and bake for 20 minutes.
3. Blanch the pak choi and toss the radishes in the vinegar.
4. Heat the canola oil until very hot, then deep-fry the rice paper wrappers until puffy.
5. Remove the meatballs from the oven and serve with the sauce, pak choi, radishes, herbs, wrappers, peanuts and onion sprinkle.