- For the crêpes:
- 120 g cake flour
- 2 jumbo free-range eggs
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat milk
- 1 t mustard powder
- 2 T salted butter, melted
- 1 T brandy
- 1/2 t salt
- Spring onions sliced, to garnish
- For the filling, combine:
- 250 g crumbled feta
- 250 g Cheddar, coarsely grated
- 300 g spinach, finely shredded and wilted
- 1 small bunch Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup smooth low-fat cottage cheese
- 250 g mozzarella, grated
- 500 g mushrooms, sliced and sautéed
Pour the flour onto a clean work surface and make a well in the centre. Break in the eggs, then whisk in the milk, and, thereafter,the mustard, butter, brandy and salt.
Heat a medium-sized non-stick frying pan until very hot (spray with cooking spray, if desired). Ladle a little of the batter into the pan and tilt to distribute. Fry for 1 minute, then flip and brown the reverse side. Stack the cooked crêpes between sheets of greaseproof paper during preparation.
Preheat the oven to 160°C. Place 1 warm crêpe in a greased pie dish and layer the filling ingredients on top of it. Repeat with the remaining crêpes and filling.
Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for a further 20 minutes.
Garnish with spring onion and serve.