- 300 g broccoli florets
- 1 T lamb spice or harissa spice rub
- 3 T olive oil
- 200 g olives, drained and pitted
- 4 Woolworths Heat & Eat Mediterranean flatbreads (or wraps)
- 225 g Woolworths chorizo sarta pork sausage
- Boursin soft cheese or Woolworths Ayrshire ricotta, to serve
- lemon juice, to taste
1 Toss the broccoli florets with the lamb spice or harissa spice rub, with 2 T of olive oil and the olives.
2. Roast under the grill for 15–20 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
3. Toast the wraps or flatbreads in the oven at the same time until warmed through.
4. Slice the chorizo and pan-fry in remaining 1 T olive oil until crispy. Set aside, keeping the spicy oil from the pan.
5. To assemble, spread the flatbreads with Boursin soft cheese or Woolworths Ayrshire ricotta, top with the crispy chorizo, roast olives and broccoli, drizzle with spicy oil and squeeze over lemon juice.