- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 stick celery, chopped
- 45-60 ml olive oil
- 2 large sweet red peppers, sliced lengthways
- 2 large sweet yellow peppers, sliced lengthways
- 4 sweetcorn
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 85-125 ml chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Maldon sea salt and milled black pepper
- Hot pasta or brown rice, for serving
- 2 goat’s-milk Crottin, thinly sliced
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Roughly chopped fresh parsley, for sprinkling
Gently soften the onion, carrot and celery with a pinch of salt in a few spoonfuls of olive oil until very soft, but not browned.
Add the sliced peppers and more oil. Cook until almost tender, about 5 to 10 minutes. Slice the corn off the cob and add to the pan.
Stir in the garlic and parsley and gently cook until the peppers are nicely softened.
Season to taste.
Spoon the stew over bowls of pasta or brown rice and top with slices of cheese.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley.