- 400 g watermelon, roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cups Woolworths double-cream Ayrshire coconut yoghurt
- 2 T Woolworths coconut palm sugar
- 2 limes, juiced
- 400 g spanspek, roughly chopped
- 6 kiwis, peeled and roughly chopped
- 10 g mint
Blend the watermelon with ½ cup yoghurt, 1 T palm sugar and the juice of 1 lime. Pour into ice-lolly moulds and freeze.
Blend the sweet melon with ½ cup yoghurt, the remaining palm sugar and lime juice. Pour into ice-lolly moulds and freeze.
Once set, place 1 T yoghurt on top of each lolly, leaving a little space at the top and freeze until set.
Blend the kiwi and mint until smooth and spoon onto each lolly to fill the moulds to the top. Freeze until set.