- 6 Woolworths snacking peppers, halved
- 6 Woolworths baby sweet potatoes, halved
- 2 T olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 30 g butter
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 T Woolworths fajita spice
- 1 x 400 g can Woolworths black beans, drained and rinsed
- fresh coriander, for serving
- ½ red onion, sliced, for serving
1, Preheat the oven to 200°C. Toss the peppers and sweet potatoes in the olive oil, arrange on a baking tray and season to taste. Bake until the potatoes are tender and crisp for about 25 minutes. The peppers might be ready before the potatoes; remove them from the oven until the potatoes are cooked.
2. Heat the butter in a hot non-stick pan and add the eggs. Once they are almost cooked to your liking, add the fajita spice and black beans to warm through, about 30 seconds.
3. Serve everything hot out of the pan with the sweet potatoes and peppers, coriander and sliced red onion.
Photography: Myburgh du Plessis
Food assistant: Kate Ferreira