- 1 x 400 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 x 400 g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 t Italian parsley, chopped
- 15 g coriander, chopped
- 1–2 cloves mashed garlic
- ½ t chilli flakes
- 1 t smoked Spanish paprika
- 4 Woolworths Mediterranean flatbreads
- sliced mozzarella, for serving
- crushed Woolworths nacho chips, for serving
- Woolworths ready to eat guacamole, for serving
- pink pickled onions, for serving
- fresh chilli, for serving
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
1. Mix 1 x 400 g can drained and rinsed black beans, 1 x 400 g can drained and rinsed cannellini beans, 15 g chopped Italian parsley, 15 g chopped coriander, 1–2 cloves mashed garlic, ½ t chilli flakes and 1 t smoked Spanish paprika. Season and set aside.
2. Bake 4 Woolworths Mediterranean flatbreads or tortilla wraps until lightly golden to make a pizza-style base.
3. Add sliced mozzarella or mature Cheddar and bake until melted.
4. Serve hot with the beans, crushed Woolworths nacho chips and toppings such as sour cream, Woolworths ready to eat guacamole, pink pickled onions and fresh chilli.