- 8 Woolworths multiseed wraps
- canola oil, for shallow frying
- 4 red chillies, split lengthways
- 4 green chillies, split lengthways
- 1 x 200 g Woolworths fresh cheese sauce sachet
- 120 g Woolworths sundried tomato quarters
- 2 t cumin
- 1 t smoked chilli flakes
- 100 g pickled jalapeños, sliced
- 2 avocados
- 2 limes, juiced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 T Woolworths chimichurri blend
Tear the wraps into large pieces. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Fry the torn wraps in the oil until golden and crispy. Drain on kitchen paper.
Fry the chillies in the oil until blistered and slightly charred.
Heat the cheese sauce over a medium heat and set aside.
Pile some of the fried wraps on a serving dish along with some of the chillies. Pour over some of the cheese sauce, then add a few sundried tomatoes, cumin, and smoked chilli flakes. Scatter over a few jalapeños and repeat the layering process.
Remove the flesh of the avocados and place in a bowl with the lime juice. Season to taste and crush lightly, leaving the avocado quite chunky.
Serve the nachos with the avocado, a squeeze of lime juice and a sprinkling of chimichurri blend.