- 4 4 cobs sweet corn, cooked
- 2 x 70 g packs green salad with micro leaves
- 4 ripe pears, thinly sliced
- 1 x 275 g punnet baby corn, halved
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Caramel Cluster popcorn, for scattering
Hold the cooked cobs firmly in one hand and place, base down, on a chopping board.
Carefully run the blade of a sharp knife down the side of each cob to remove the kernels, keeping the rows intact.
Arrange the micro greens on a platter. Layer with slices of pear, baby corn and sweet-corn rows.
Add a good squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil, and season.
Serve scattered with popcorn clusters.
Cook's note: to make caramalised popcorn, follow the instructions in our recipe for a Caramelised popcorn wreath
Per serving: 1164.2 kJ, 5.9 g protein, 6.7 g fat, 47.7 g carbs
Remove the fibrous outer leaves and silken threads of the corncob to reveal the sweet golden nuggets within.