- For the edible white chocolate “bark”:
- 300 g white chocolate
- 100 g almonds, roughly chopped
- 80 g Woolworths coconut chunks 80 g
- Woolworths all-butter fruit mince pies
- Woolworths mini ClemenGold fruit mince pies and Woolworths cranberry-and-date fruit mince pies a sel
Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler, then spread onto a silicone baking mat or a tray lined with baking paper.
Scatter over the almonds. Using a vegetable peeler, shave the coconut onto the chocolate and chill until firm.
Break the chocolate into shards and place on a serving dish. Add the mince pies and serve.
Chef's note: “Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without luscious mince pies. I like to serve them in an extra-special way with coconutty white chocolate ‘bark’.”