- 8-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120 g cheddar cheese grated
- 6 free-range eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8-12 slices Woolworths Brown Bread
- 100 g butter, melted
- 170 g Woolworths Light Meat Shredded Tuna, drained
1. Preheat the oven to 180C°. Remove the crusts from the bread and roll out thinly with a rolling pin.
2. Brush over melted butter on to each side and push into a non-stick muffin pan. Push the bread into the holes to line each hole and make a crust and make sure they are secure and there are no cracks for leaks to occur.
3. Prebake for 15 minutes until just toasted for the little quiche casings.
4. Meanwhile, make the filling by combining the milk and eggs and beat to incorporate.
5. Fill the little quiche crusts with tuna evenly between each one, and tomatoes.
6. Pour in the custard filling and top with grated cheese. Bake again for 15 – 20 minutes until the eggs are puffy and set. Leave to cool slightly before eating with basil pesto.