- 8 Woolworths Nicola Mediterranean potatoes
- 3 T olive oil (plus extra)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 sprig sage
- 2 cups cream
- 2x 400 g free-range mini chicken fillets
- paprika, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C. Cut a slit halfway around the potatoes, taking care not to cut all the way through.
2. Pierce the potatoes with a small, sharp knife. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until beginning to soften.
3. Rub with oil, season and bake for 15–20 minutes.
4. While the potatoes are baking, fry the crushed garlic in 1 T olive oil with the sage. Add the cream, season and simmer for 10–15 minutes.
5. Pan fry the chicken fillets in 2 T olive oil until golden brown. Sprinkle with paprika and add to the cream sauce while it simmers.
6. Split open the baked potatoes, top with the creamy chicken and squeeze over lemon juice.