- 5 large free-range eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cream
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 10 g parsley or coriander, chopped
- 1 T Woolworths enchilada spice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 sweetcorn cobs, kernels blanched
- 112 g Woolworths chorizo sarta, cubed (optional)
- 2 t olive oil
- Woolworths pink pickled onion petals, for serving
- fresh chopped chilli, for serving
- microgreens, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Mix the eggs, cream, spring onions, herbs and enchilada spice. Season to taste.
2. Divide half the chorizo and the corn between 6 individual ovenproof bowls, top with the egg mixture, just under a cup each, and bake for 30–40 minutes, or until the egg has set.
3. Serve with the remaining chorizo, corn, pickled onions and chilli. Garnish with microgreens.